Wednesday, October 3, 2007

This Evening we spoke to our Lawyer

So, instead of watching the CNN segment on adoptions in Guatemala - (I DVR'd that), I called our lawyer and spoke to him about everything that is going on. My friend Soni joined in on the phone call - just to make sure I understood everything - and it worked out great. After talking to our lawyer, I felt better about our adoption. Yes, we do still need to contact our congressmen and senators, but I am confident that everything will work out and our Anna will be home soon.

Please continue to send your good wishes and prayers so Anna comes home real soon.

Thanks for your support.

3 comments:

Nicole and Mark said...

Hi! I love your blog. We are adopting from Guatemala too. Currently in PGN waiting for our Ana. I was curious what your lawyer said that put you at ease. I am so sick over this, any information to make me feel better would be awesome.

Thanks!
Nicole
www.journeytoana.blogspot.com

Margaret mom to Peter, and waiting for his sister said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margaret mom to Peter, and waiting for his sister said...

Hey Nicole,
Sorry about that, the post - posted before I finished.

I'll email ya. :)

Wow, our daughters have the same name, just "N" difference.

Good luck, keep us posted.
margaret.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Pictures from our Visit Trip to see Anna Maria 01/02 - 01/08/08