Saturday, January 10, 2009

Will You Pray for Abby...........

I wanted you to know about Abby.
She was adopted from Guatemala. At three years old, she was diagnosed with a high-risk, aggressive form of Leukemia. Certain genetic complications have put her chance of surviving the treatment at about 20%.
I am praying for her and her family. Would you pray for them too?
You can find more about Abby here, on her family blog:
http://www.riggsfamilyblog.com/2009/01/about-abby.html

This little girl is only 4yrs. old and is sick and weak from the chemo. So I am writing you to ask you to do whatever it is that you do for this little angel to make it through this - cross your fingers, make a wish, whatever it is that you do - please do it. God can work miracles and I am praying that she is one of his miracles that he heals. Just reading about Abby has brought tears to my eyes, I can't imagine how hard this must be for Abby and her family.

Thanks for your continued support - it has been greatly appreciated!

Margaret.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Pictures from our Visit Trip to see Anna Maria 01/02 - 01/08/08