Thursday, November 15, 2007

An Anniversary Gift for Margaret

Hi All,
Well, for our wedding anniversary, my husband said that I can go to Guatemala to visit Anna. So Peter and I will be going to see Anna again - hopefully sometime in December. I just have to figure out when. We wrote Edwin our lawyer about us (Peter and I) coming to visit and if we would be safe? Our lawyer wrote back and told us - we would be fine and we will be staying at a very safe hotel. Edwin also told us that he would be available to us 24 hours a day, if we need anything. So, now I am checking out when we are going to go - because with the holidays here there are a lot of things to figure out and plan.

I'll keep you all posted on when we will be going. Unless, we get out of PGN real quick, then we'll just wait for a pick up trip.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Yay!! What a wonderful gift and a sweet husband! We will also be there in December (12/25-12/31).

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Pictures from our Visit Trip to see Anna Maria 01/02 - 01/08/08