Friday, November 9, 2007

Gotta Practice what I Preach!

Hi All,

This afternoon after getting the bad news of another kick out. I came to realize how lucky we are, and how I have to practice what I preach (thanks Pam, Barbara, Soni, and Martina). We have a wonderful son, that just gets cuter by the day, even when he copies Daddy when he snores, or when he thinks our cocker spaniel is a horse - luckily Max doesn't mind it. I have a wonderful husband who cares about us very much. This evening my husband brought me home a bouquet of flowers, because he knew I was having a bad day. We have a great family and friends, who is excited about Anna coming home too.

As for the "practice what I preach" - With our first adoption and this adoption I have always told my friends going through the adoption - "To think Positive" it will happen. That was always my motto. So I have to continue to "THINK POSITIVE", because Anna will be coming home soon. And in the meantime, we have lots to do here to get ready for our little girl. This weekend, we are working on making Peter's room. We got rid of the dining room (only used it on Christmas eve, so no biggie), and we are building a wall - so Peter will have a nice room so his baby sister can go in the nursery. Hopefully my husband and his friend will be able to handle it, while Peter and I go out and do some more Christmas shopping. I wouldn't want Peter or I to show up the men on how to do it.

As for the "kick out", our lawyer emailed us at 10pm this evening, he just got home from a long day and was getting ready for dinner. We are going to call him tomorrow to discuss it, but it something that the translator in Guatemala is going to have fixed by Monday morning and we will be back in PGN Monday afternoon. Lets hope the reviewers in PGN have the holiday spirit this time around.

thanks for listening and thanks for your continued support.
Margaret

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Pictures from our Visit Trip to see Anna Maria 01/02 - 01/08/08