Sunday, August 5, 2007

It's Sunday, time to call the Passport 1 800 #

Margaret checked on line first, before calling the 1 800#. On line, it stated that we applied for routine service, and would receive the passport within 10-12 weeks. So now, instead of just the emailing saying that, on their website it also says "routine service". So I called the 1 800# nice and calm, and the woman asked if I was calling to check on the status of a passport and I said yes, and gave her the information. She said that it was being "processed"......the song for the week. I explained to her our travel plans and how our son needed to have his passport, so there would be no problems with him leaving Guatemala, because he is from Guatemala. I also informed her of what I just saw on their website that we were "routine service" she said that on her computer (the one that matters) she has it down as being expedited with a prepaid express envelope. So I asked her if she can email the Washington Agency (one bit of info I found out on Friday), and explain to them our travel dates, and that going to NYC could not be an option. This woman was so nice, and she completely understood how I didn't want to go into NYC with a toddler. So she sent an email to the Washington Agency, and she said to check back in a few days to see if it was completed. I think I might finally be getting somewhere with Peter's passport. :)

Stay tuned, for "As the Passport Continues to be Processed"

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Pictures from our Visit Trip to see Anna Maria 01/02 - 01/08/08