Friday, August 3, 2007

Pink or Lavender??? Or Yellow or Light Green?

Okay, so today I went to the mall to shop for myself, but I had to check out the baby girl stuff.........WOW, all I saw was Pink, pink, and more pink. I am not big on Pink, so pink was not happening. Since I am the "Onesies Queen" (I (almost) always have to put a onesie on Peter, and even when I took care of my nephews - they always wore onesie too - I just like how they hold that diaper on....hehe), I decided to buy some onesies to bring down with us when we go and visit Anna Maria. And guess what color they were??? I'll give you a hint, they were't Pink........hehehe. the onesies were lavender.

Today, I washed a whole bunch of clothes for Anna Maria, before packing them in the suitcase to bring with us to Guatemala. My niece (Anna's cousin) gave me a lot of clothes for Anna. that her daughters out grew. A lot of them are 0-3 months and 3-6 months, so they will all be going to Guatemala, so we know Anna has plenty of clothes to wear. Thanks for the clothes Kathi - Anna will get great use out of them. And wow just to think, there were very few Pink items. :)

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Pictures from our Visit Trip to see Anna Maria 01/02 - 01/08/08