Monday, March 3, 2008

For all the Moms out there....

Okay, all you moms are going to love this story.

Yesterday, Margaret (me) went to the business center to update the blog and check the emails, and to send pics to my mom´s ceiva frame. She left Kerry with 2 sleeping kids. Well, here in Guatemala the internet service is not all that quick. I had to download pics, before being able to use them and that took a long time. So it took about an hour and a half - to do everything.

Upon returning to the room, Kerry couldn´t believe how long I was gone for. Then he proceeded to talk about how Anna woke up crying and she woke up Peter and Peter started to cry because he didn´t nap long enough. Then he finally got Anna to stop crying and Peter fell back to sleep, but Anna had a poopie diaper and he had to change that and then she started crying for a bottle and there wasn´t a bottle made up, so he had to make it while holding Anna. I was trying so hard not to bust out laughing, but then I couldn´t hold it in anymore, I just had to laugh. Kerry didn´t like that I laughed, because it wasn´t fair. I asked him what he thought I did at 3am when Anna pooped her diaper and she wanted a bottle. Then he changed the story as if that wasn´t the issue, the issue was how long I was gone for. But if you notice, I have been gone for that long everyday to do what had to be done on the computer, but I guess the kids crying just got the best of him. Maybe now, he´ll like most dads will appreciate mommy more with everything they do while muli tasking. LOL.

I just had to share this story. Welcome to Mommy World! :)

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Pictures from our Visit Trip to see Anna Maria 01/02 - 01/08/08