Friday, January 18, 2008

Called Delta today, regarding my claims...

Margaret called Delta today, after being on hold for about 25 minutes, the customer service rep finally came back to inform me that yes, they have both claims regarding damage done to the suitcase and damage done to the stroller. He then informed me that it will take 10-14 weeks for a response, and that response I will receive in the mail. I informed him that I will not be flying delta until I know the outcome of this mess. I also informed him that it would be Delta's best interest to get back to me sooner then that, because we planned on traveling within the next couple of weeks, and it would be Delta's lose. He then repeated what he previously said, and said that it will take up to 14 weeks to receive a response in the mail. I said okay, guess I am done flying Delta.

So, I guess in 14 weeks, we'll see what Delta does about this. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Pictures from our Visit Trip to see Anna Maria 01/02 - 01/08/08