Thursday, January 31, 2008

Gotta wait until Monday, due to the US Embassy time frames.

Well, our lawyer tried to get our file into the US Embassy today, to get the "orange slip" for the 2nd DNA, but he didn't make it in time. The US Embassy only accepts files for the 2nd DNA Monday to Thursday, from 9-9:20am. Even if there is a line outside, they close exactly at 9:20am.

Edwin said, he'll have it in the US Embassy on Monday, and on Monday the 2nd DNA will be done.

Then we'll have more of a wait, for the DNA results and for the US Embassy to give us our "Pink", which will tell us when our appointment is to finalize the adoption.

Lets keep our fingers crossed and say some prayers, that Monday happens.

thanks.

4 comments:

jsmith said...

I am amazed of your time line.
What agency did you use?
I have one that I pray,tug, and
hope to get info. If you would
please e-mail me your agency's
name. thanks,janet

Derek and Jennifer said...

Tag you're it! Something fun to pass the time until Monday! Check out my blog for the rules!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I tagged you too!

Margaret mom to Peter, and waiting for his sister said...

WAIT A MINUTE, I'VE BEEN TAGGES TWICE.............GEEEZZ!!! OKAY, The FTIA families are in big trouble. lol

margaret

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Pictures from our Visit Trip to see Anna Maria 01/02 - 01/08/08